5th Developing Excellence in Medical Education Conference
Education in the wider context –
the patient, the team
and the global community
Monday 4 – Tuesday 5 December 2023
In person and virtual
DEMEC 2021 Closing video…
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the 5th DEMEC conference taking place on Monday 4 – Tuesday 5 December 2023. This conference is managed in collaboration by the leading organisations in medical education and training across the UK who are coming together again to provide this unique and high quality joint national UK Medical Education conference.
1400 attendees attended the 4th DEMEC hybrid conference in 2021, delivered across 2 days with:
At a time of change, risks and opportunities, with a recognised need for collaboration across traditional boundaries, this conference has inspired and motivated its audience as a platform for learning and linking participants with experts and peers across the country.
Is DEMEC for me?
DEMEC welcomes everyone involved in medical education including:
- all those involved in medical education and training at postgraduate and undergraduate level
- those involved in CPD in medicine
- those interested in integrated healthcare training across professional and organisational boundaries
- medical students or trainees interested in medical education and postgraduate training
- researchers interested in medical education and training
- managers and administrators enabling and supporting medical education and training
- policy makers
Will I get CPD points for attending DEMEC?
CPD to be applied for via the Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom for up to 9 category 1 (external) CPD credit(s)